Tuesday 14 August 2012

problems they came to me

assalamualaikom.. 
beginning of word  me start with bismillah.

no human being can escape from the problems include my self?!
this statements can be related  normal life of a human as khalifah ALLAH S.W.T..
the problem is not in looking for but came without one would expect.. sometimes they come to teach us to recycle more mature.. 
insyaALLAH.. as my self is always an very day to make a mistake  and not perfect well do something.. i one to be very open minded in solving the problem..

i do not know whether you can receive all the advantage and disadvantage that in me..
''my self it's feeling very down when have some problem''..
i do not know how to solve it's very well.. im sory--> it's just the only word i can say..
despite the very sad heart that i will try to smile to hide it..
please trust not my intention ti might be limited in trouble captain.. i say this because i love u very much.. sometime,, my speech did not reflect what is in me.. please understand me very well.. i an only human who has feelings of anger happy sad.. kadang2 hati saya xsnggp tok menerima ini semua.. i am not to blame you any more..  just trust me i understand what you want,, but i only want attention from you..  captain it's not enough that you are for but only wanted woman wants;')) i love u..

p/s; i'ts only english taiping.. my heart always for you..
i do not know how to control myself.. im sory..


No comments:

Post a Comment